Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bus2014 Work flow display problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

In my work flow I am using BUS2014, when I am trying to interpet the process for decison step, the process should display the purchase contracts, In some users its diaplaying and in some users its not displaying even though the same authorisations are there for all the users.

What could be the problem.?

Secondly,

I am using one more decision step down the branched work flow to stop for user decision to change the purchase contracts, the problem is when I am trying to call method display and when user is changing the contracts into change mode, saving and returning back the whole session is comming back to Easy access rather than staying in deision step of the user in workflow inbox. is there any alternative that I can deal with.

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna Mukthineni

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

The second problem lies with the application displaying.. It cannot go to some other transaction like change mode and come back as in Njoy tranctions... so I have adjusted the code to make the display of the method in change mode i.e. Me32k so it is working fine.

But still I have the first problem .. some times the display through method dont reflect for the user.. please help in this regard...

Edited by: krishna mukthineni on Oct 10, 2008 4:26 PM

0 Kudos

The issue is resolved with checking in authorisations...