cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Carts entering incorrectly entering into Carry Out Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have found a strange but recent occurance on our SRM 5.0 production system which we cannot see to find a cause.

'Sourcing is carried out for items without a source of supply' against all of our product categories in Define Sourcing for Product Categories config. However, recently, all Carts are still entering into the Sourcing Area where was previously, would automatically create to a PO. A Badi check rule has been assigned to Carts which will always force suppliers to be entered

Any input please?

Thanks

Mike P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pls explain the problem more clearly.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

In a nutshell, when we enter Material items in a Cart, even though a supplier has been assigned, it hits the purchasers sourcing cockpit. Previously. it would auto create a PO.

Thanks

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So now what is the behaviour??

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The behaviour, as mentioned is incorrect. Why would a Cart, which has been correctly assigned a Supplier go into the Sourcing cockpit when it should be automatically converted into a PO (like it use to before!).

I have looked in table BBP_PD and can see that the system either sees suppliers a Fixed or Preferred.

I await your response.

Thanks.

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Any resolution to this issue?? I'm facing the same issue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I read this situation correctly, and again I may be wrong, unless the vendor assigned to a particular PR has the catalog set up in the system, as either a punchout or an internal catalog, the cart WILL go to a purchaser's sourcing queue, and the purchaser responsible can act on his deiscretion.

Answers (0)