cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Supplement and Planning Supplement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any planning supplement in PS or Investment management?

As far as i know there is a tcode for budget supplement. But how can i put supplement in planning?

Plz advice.

Cheers,

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Tcode to supplement Cost Plan. Any changes in Cost Plan can be updated in another plan version and same can be compared with Actuals. Any point of time you can compare actuals with multiple Plan versions. Report is S_ALR_87013534

If you want to edit the Planned values in same version and want to keep track of changes then activate "write plan line items" in the user status. Use report CJI9.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Could you please describe more regarding :

If you want to edit the Planned values in same version and want to keep track of changes then activate "write plan line items" in the user status.

Appreciate it.

Cheers,

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OK02 create a status profile for WBS element and in that create a status for example "COPL" and allow the "Write Plan Line Item" business transcation.

Attach this status profile to all the WBS element.

Let me know if u need futher clarification.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I run tcode CJR2 (1-701 - Cost element Planning) .

Version 0

Period 3 to 3

I put WBS group and cost element.

Then i click the cost element and go to detail planning, i put material, quantity ..etc...i save and post the quantity.

After that i run again CJR2 , put the same WBSE and Cost element. Why now i cannot put another material since the field have the color grey ? How can i put another material / or put another plan value?

Plz help...

Cheers,

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That is to avoid duplicate entries with the same cost element. You can not plan twice (i.e two or more line items ) in CJR2 with same cost elements.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that we cannot edit the planning that have been posted or put some additional planning ?

Cheers,

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As stated in my earlier post" you can not have a different line item."

BUT You can add/edit to the plan value for that cost element in the same line item. In CJR2 there is a tab. "change values". Use it to edit existing plan.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I click the 'change values' . it shows message : For this function, select an object for which a value can be entered.

I choose WBSE and Cost element that have been posted before, but now i cannot change the value because the field already grey.

Plz help.

Nies

Answers (0)