cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment to multiple company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a solution for giving payment to multiple company codes with multiple chart of accounts centrally.

Please could any one help me in finding solutions?

Is In-house cash will work for this? I have different company codes in different chart of accounts and I need to give payment centrally.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can configure the same in FBZP---All company codes.Enter the sending company code and paying company code.If X is paying company code for centralised payments,If A and B are company codes for which the payments needs to be made by X,then in FBZP,when entering the details for A and B,enter X as the paying company code.

Thanks

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for your reply.

The solution you mentioned will work fine if all the company codes are in same chart of accounts and in same country.

But in my case, these company codes are in different chart of accounts and in different countries as well. Any help?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any updates please?

Thanks and Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

The standard SAP doesnot provide payment via company code in a different country.If you still feel that it is fit case,please contact SAP.SAP may consider this a special requirement and may cover your case under SAP Note 357732.(pls have a look once).

Aravind

Answers (0)