cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not updating Transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

We are using ECC6.0. I am facing an issue, the transaction type and trading partner is not getting updated in my faglflexa and faglflext and hence i am unable to capture movement types in BCS. The system is updating BSEG table with the transaction type however the FAGLFLEXA and FAGLFLEXT table are not getting updated. Any bright ideas to help me please or are we missing any configuration in ECC.

A quick help shall be highly appreciated.

Cheers

SG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got it. Just ask BASIS to Open the QAS system client and delete all scenarios and reassigned it and then its worked. all fields are getting populated.

Go to IMG Fin Acc (New) -> Fin Acc Global Setting (New) -> Ledgers -> Ledger -> Assign Scenario

Thanks,

Anil.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have assigned the FIN_CONS scenario to the leading ledger however i am still not getting the trading partner and movement type in the FAGLFLEXT table. Can anyone help me please?

Cheers

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have assigned the FIN_CONS scenario to the leading ledger however i am still not getting the trading partner and movement type in the FAGLFLEXT table. Can anyone help me please?

Cheers

SG

former_member209721
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A few points that you have to check :

- Did you assign the trading partner in the master records of the customers dans vendors ?

- Have your transactions been posted with transaction types in FI ?

- Did you assign FIN_CONS from the begining of your project or subsequently (after some transactions were posted) ? Assigning the FIN_CONS scenario to the leading ledger subsequently is not not recommended at all. You should better create another ledger, assign the scenario and fill this ledger from the main ledger by executing a specific program.

I did it and it works.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Thibaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thibaud

Thanks for that insight. But this assignement was there since i joined the project. But you have a valid point. I shall check the setting as suggested by you else i shall try routing the transactions to another ledger from the main ledger.

Can you please help me understand the program name, through which i can do this, as mentioned in your mail earlier.

I have assigned points to you.

Cheers

SG

former_member209721
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The program is :

FAGL_DELETE_RELOAD_LEDGERS

regards,

thibaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

See notes: 852971, 935370, 1008953, 1002272.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene

Thanks for the help however i have a small problem, The document which i post is development system is posted to FAGLGLEXA and FAGLFLEXT table properly alongwith the transaction type; however in the quality and production the document is getting posted in the table FAGLGLEXA and FAGLFLEXT but the transaction type field is not getting updated for these documents it is coming as blank.

Request your help.

Cheers

SG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

Do not remember, where it is written, most likely in one of the notes I mentioned. But there should be a mapping between the different MoveTypes in ECC and consolidation MoveType in the appropriate Datasource. Look for it carefully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene

Yeah you are absolutely right. In ECC you have this mapping and this mapping is maintained correctly in ECC in all the 3 systems ie development, quality and production. I shall go through the oss notes mentioned by you to read the finer prints to understand if i have missed out something.

Thanks so much for your help.

Cheers

SG

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share what you did that populated the transaction type. I still can't make it work.

Thanks!

Regards,

April

former_member209721
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to assign the FIN_CONS scenario to the leading ledger (in SPRO)

Regards

Thibaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know how you solved your problem. i got same issue as you got. The document which i post is development system is posted to FAGLFLEXT table properly along with the transaction type; however in the quality and production the document is getting posted in the table FAGLFLEXT but the transaction type field is not getting updated for these documents it is coming as blank.

Please give us answer ASAP.

Thanks,

Anil.B