cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency conversion error in Update rules for 0SD_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have freshly installed Sales Overview cube 0SD_C03 from BI Content(3.x version) and when extracting data from datasource "2LIS_13_VDITM" there is an error "Error: Conversion foreign curr. -> local curr.: 0090000000 20080516 M -> SGD".

Till PSA data is loading fine, there is error while loading from PSA to cube(ie. in Update Rule).

Checked in the PSA for the errored records, all the records which have 0(zero) as amount are green and the rest of them are errored with the above message.

When checked in the manage cube there are added records but the request is red.

Please let me know if some one as the clue.

Regards

Jayant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will find the transfer global settings for the source system where you are extracting the data.

Select the source sytem, right click,go to transfer gloabal settings, (select the currencies in this)

Then Reload the data into the cube,

After, Reloading the data into the cube replicate the master data, and activate the mappings,and load the data.

I think, this will work....

Regards

Sudheer

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try checking in TCURR table if you have exchange rates maintained for SGD with exchange rate type = M.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kumar

I had done the Trasfer Global settings for Source system but still the error is same.

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

After, "transfer Global Settings" did you try to replicate the master data, and activating mappings, etc., and load the data.

Hopefully, this has to work....many a times this happens, when we have the system new.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your case, you have "transfer global settings" for the source system form where you are extracting the data.

Select your source ssytem, right click, transfer gloabal settings, (make sure you are selecting the currencies in this)

reload the data into the cube,

this should slove your problem,

Cheers,