cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Time Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've recently installed BI7.0 and are testing the RTD to provide near real time for Sales Orders

As per previous thread's, the source system table ROOSOURCE has been updated to allow

2LIS_11_VAHDR

2LIS_11_VAITM

2LIS_11_VASTH

2LIS_11_V_SSL to access real time.

These get replicated into the BI7.0 server and i've setup RTD for both the 2LIS_11_VAHDR / VAITM which work fine.

However i'm having issues when setting up the other two. I replicate, create the infopackage for a full load and initialise the data (tried with both with data and without data transfer).

I then proceed and create the RTD inforpackage & save it. I proceed to assign this package to a daemon and start the daemon. When this is executed the process errors.

On examining the issue a PERFORM_NOT_FOUND short dump is created at the time of the error with some of the following information

The program "SAPLRSDS_BACKEND" is meant to execute an external PERFORM,

namely the routine "SAPICRT " of the program "GPD49I6AOLXU0RZ2JEUJ7BZWYXG ",

227 CLEAR l_error.

228 MESSAGE e077(rsds) WITH l_extract INTO l_dummy.

229 PERFORM (l_extract) IN PROGRAM (l_progname)

230 USING i_t_select

231 i_t_fields

232 l_r_attr

233 l_fetch

234 l_fetchsize

235 i_maxrows

236 i_request

237 l_datapakid

238 i_updmode

239 i_read_only

240 i_datasource

241 i_logsys

242 CHANGING l_r_sdata

243 l_records

244 l_no_more_data

245 l_error.

>>>>> IF l_error = rs_c_true.

247 idoc_and_exit.

248 ENDIF.

249 IF l_no_more_data = rs_c_true AND l_records = 0.Has anybody come across any similar issues when using the Real Time data functioanllity?

We are currently on BI7.0 SP18

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the issue I was having.

Just in case anybody else has the same issue in the future, it was quite simple in the end..

I went backinto the datasource in BI and re-saved and re-activated objects.

2LIS_11_VASTH

2LIS_11_V_SSL

Trhough RSRDA, I restarted the daemon for both of these objects and it started pulling through data from backend system correctly.

Thanks

Mark