cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAD button size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a wad report. I want to change the size of save button. How can I do this in xhtml or in options ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One thing you can do is, if you have multiple buttons in your button group, make a buttongroup with a single button naming it "Save" and then try sizing it.

This new button group will be exclusive for SAVE. Then change its height n width..

former_member194802
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Selen

You acn set these two parameters designheight AND designwidth for buttons sizing in XHTML or in layout select the button_group then you will be able to resize the button.

Thanks

Vivek Tripathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you drag and drop the button item, it will have a particular length and width. Try increasing the size there.

Or, go to the XHTML part and then there you will have the code for this particular Web Item. Try to increase the size there.

It would surely increase its size of the Item within the Template, but might increase the size of it in the output also.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal thanks for your reply but this can not solve my problem cause I want to increase the size of the button not the button group item.Do you now how can I do this ? Cause I increased the size of the item but the size of the button for saving data did not change.