Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Search SDB

piotr_krzywdzinski2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I'm configuring Enterprise intelligence. I want to use knowledge search both in IC Web Client and standalone in SAP GUI. I've complied SDB but when I start to search through SDB I get no results, but also no errors. Any ideas how to solve this problem? There are of course some problems and solutions in SDB. In tx CRMC_SAF_TOOL I have no errors.

Maybe there are some settings for Knowlege Search?

Regards

Piotr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

piotr_krzywdzinski2
Participant
0 Kudos

I've found solution. All problems and solutions must by in status released so that you can use Knowledge Search to find them

ashish_nagpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey

nice that u have found your solution,i need some of your help ,please tell how to configure the SAF after installing TREX,i have installed TREX on windows server,but now when i try top configure the SAF there are some confusions,can you please give me your input regarding the configuration of those wizards,especially ,configuring the search engine and RFC destinations

problem is that i havent maintained the RFC while installing TREX

please suggest something,because when i go inside the CRMC_SAF_TOOL

TREX installation is shown failed,do i need to install it on CRM ,i.e. aix server itself or its fine that i have done it on windows server

please reply

help will definitely be appreciated

i am working on CRM version 5.0

best regards

ashish

piotr_krzywdzinski2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Trex istallation was not my job. Maybe you can find some info in description in wizards for SAF in tx SPRO. There are some useful information.

Regards

Piotr

P.S. Next time start new topic with new thread