cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of ODS Request in DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is issue related to the ODS activation. Today i activated 2 requests at a time in the DSO. Among the 2 requsts one was a full upload and the other was a delta. The full request status was showing as red in the request status but got the reporting symbol. And one more thing was when i activated both the requests they generated the same ID of request generation upon activation.

Now i want to delete both of them and redo again. When i try to delete them i see a pop up with the below message. When i say yes and proceed i am seeing the deleted symbol for the requests and none of them were deleting.

You need to delete activation request 193802

Searching For Request REQU_4BFIVHWJ6FZTJCMMDXYTSQBBN(0000193706)

This request has also been activated with this activation request

Do you want to roll back this request too?

0 additional requests have to be rolled back

Please let me know if any of guys seen this type of issue earlier

Thanks

GVRK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The only option to anyone of them is to delete both.

The request which are activated together will get deleted together as the rollback will happen for both since they were activated together also.

try to turn there status to red in the monitor inside and then see if it allows you to delete or not.

Also you can try to delete the request which is below first and not the one which is on the top or try vice versa.

Also if its not happening then you can go for the OSS note 947481 which tells you about the issue with activation and how to correct it.

or see this link

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

since the request ID generated for them aee sam e it will delete

all both the request ...because at the time of activation both are actiavted together ..

so check the request you mentioned is of your delta or full load ..request ..so anyways you have to delete both and laod again ..

Hope this helps you ..

Reagrds,

Shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shika,

As I told in the previous mail i am unable to delete both the requests in the ODS. Please guide me the procedure to delete both the requests. I tried all possible ways but were unable to do it.

Thanks

G. Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this ..

Delete requests manually from the ODS tables.

1. tcode se16.

2. delete the request in these tables : RSICCONT (delete activated requests OR

Make the selective deletion of the contents of that request), RSMONICDP, RSODSACTREQ (give the name of the ODS and the

request ID and delete all the entries pertaining to this selection in that table.), RSODSACTUPDTYPE.

The request will be removed from your ODS.

hope this helps you ..

regards,

Shikha