cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports SP1 weirdness

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning all,

I am not sure how many of you have updated your Crystal Reports 2008 to SP1 however since I have done it, I found that my 2008 SP0 version files don't work properly any more.

One of them is quite important file which upon runtime states "Not Supported" however the same file was working fine under SP0.

Additionally I did install ODBC drivers 5.3 version onto my machine.

I had the same issue on my server too, I updated the server drivers to 5.3 and everything messed up, so messed up that I had to resintall the CR2008 Server and then set all the user rights etc again.

I am currently uninstalling SP1 CR2008, as it does not work any more.

I am wondering if anyone of you had the same issues after installation?

Regards

Jehanzeb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'uninstalled the sp1 and install de sp0 but the error continue they are a lot of dll missing.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uninstall SP1 and also see if you can uninstall the newer version of ODBC drivers if installed. If both are installed then uninstall both and then restart your pc and then install sp0.

Regards

Jehanzeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jehanzed

I donu2019t have access to link, I download of SAP web

Thanks, saudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

and where is the SP0?

Thanks, saludos

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can download it from your SAP portal. Alternatively you can download it from the link below

[SP0 Download LINK|http://resources.businessobjects.com/support/additional_downloads/service_packs/crystal_reports_en.asp#CR2008]

Regards

Jehanzeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How have you solved the problem?

Thanks, saludos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I uninstalled SP1 and reinstall SP0 and it started to work.

Regards

Jehanzeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

no suggestion nor answer closing question