cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue bifurcation in COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

COPA has been activated. In the report , Client require bifurcation of Revenue i.e Domestic Sales, Export Sales, Scrap Sales, Others etc.

The SD condition type is only one for all type of sales. Client has got 2 sales Org i.e Domestic and Export, 2 Distribution Channels, 3 Divisions and 4 plants .

Document Types are different for all sales.

In derivation, i derived sales Org from Document type. In second rule, derived Plant from Sales org, division and distribution channel.

Can we show bifurcation of Revenue in the report i.e Domestic , Export , Others etc in such type of situation?

Regards,

makrand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can get bifurcation of Revenue i.e Domestic Sales, Export Sales, Scrap Sales, Others etc. with diffeent condition type attached with respective value fields in COPA.

For that you require to maintain value fields in COPA for different purposes like

Domestic Revenue

Export Revenue

Domestic Discount

Export Discount

Scrap Sale

After that you can assign relevant condition types to above value fields as per actual value flows in KE4I.

Also make sure SD Quantity fields are to be assigned to COPA Quantity Fields through KE4M.

Hope it will clear to you. Pls get back for further query.

Thanks & Regards,

Taral Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taral,

Thanks for the reply.

Please note that I have already mentioned there is only Single condition for all type of sales i.e Domestic, Export etc.

Your answer would have been useful if the condition types were different for each type of sales. But that is not the situation.

Regards,

makrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I understand on a std. functionality you might have only one condition type. but for yr requirement you can create more...

In our implementation also, we have created condition type as per our actual value flows and connected to different value fields to capture in our report (Developed through Report Painter).

Like...

CType Name Value Field Description

ZBCE Base for Commission VV00 Export Sales

ZBCM Base for Commission ERLOS Revenue (Dom)

ZCOM Commission VV29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taral,

Hearty Thanks for your quick reply.

I know that with creation of different condition types, we can capture these values.

But client is still insisting to have a unique condition type to derive the sales.

In the mean time , I have got a solution for these. The problem has been resolved

regards,

makrand

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Makrand,

Congrats for solving the seemingly difficult issue.

Pl tell us the solution you have found for this issue. It will be helpful for us too.

Regds

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

When a single condition type is there for all types of Revenues i.e for Local sales, Export sales etc, you can capture these values separately. In the report, for each row , select the required Document Type and restrict the values. In this way, you can bifurcate the sales in domestic, Export, Trading, Spares etc.

Regards,

makrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not certain why you built the derivation rules? Do you need to overwrite the standard characteristics as it was populated by the system?

As long as the different categories that you want to split your sales into are available as characteristics, you are able to see them. In your mail you state that Domestic and export are available as sales org's, you don't say how/ whether any of the other dimensions you require are represented.

What is inside your distribution channels and plants, etc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piet,

Thanks for the quick reply,

Client has got 6 Profit center. So requirement is to derive profitability of all profit center.

Since plant and profit centers are linked, I created the third rule wherein profit center is target field and source field is Plant.

In single plant 4 profit centers are there and rest palnts are the branches.

Out of 4 plants, 4 profit centers are attached to one plant and for rest of the plant there is one to one relationship of plant and profit center.

Please let me know what else you require to resolve the issue.

regards,

Makrand