cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap batch job issue in sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a scenario where files are auto generated at night from SAP and this file saved at location to another system (non-sap).

Now I am facing an error, data that (from SAP) are sending to different server on a particular location is not correct.

So can anybody tell me how to procees for that or where I can see the data in SAP that are sending to different server ?

Please note :- I have onle job name

Thanks in advance

San

Edited by: Sanjay Nair on Oct 10, 2008 9:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When an outbound file is sent from SAP, it will be 1st sent to an outbound UNIX directory.

So go to that O/p type & pick the IDOC num in the processing log. Go to WE02 & check the status of that IDOC. In the status record (on the left side), check to what UNIX dir it is sent. Double click on the status record to see what dir it is sent to.

Then if you have access to FTP UNIX, search the file giving the file name in it.

Or check in AL11 if the file is there in the directory. Check the fields in that dir.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check T.code AL11 and directory tmp for the Interface files . In the tmp directory only all the files will be resided,if you know the file name on double click you can see the details of File Output .

Regards,

Jaya