cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real estate - Deferral postings - setup & postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the configuration of the deferrals for flexible real estate, more specific, the calculation details.

When you go into a contract (transaction code RECN), tab 'posting parameters', choose 'frequency'.

In the field 'calculation method', one can choose between 2 options:

1). Exact days

2). 30 days for every month

In the last case, each month is considered to be 30 days within the calculations.

If we do a deferral, we notice that this is always based on the exact number of days and not taking into account the settings of the contracts.

As this is a standard setting in the contract, I would suppose the (standard) deferral program would take this calculation method into account?

And if not, if this is to be customized for all contracts in the deferral customizing, I cannot find any possibility to enter this in customizing or somewhere else in order to have the deferrals take into account always 30 days instead of exact number of days.

Anyone has any experience with this?

Also, the deferral postings are not visible in the cash flow.

Is there any possibility to see the deferral postings (and all other postings) per rental object?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it:

Accrual/Deferral -> Accrual calculation -> Accrual Methods -> Define std settings for Accrual calculations

In Define accrual methods, choose FunctionName: ACE_DS_METHOD_LINEAR_P1 to have exactly 30 days in the calculation.