cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax can't carry out for some material and Cusomter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We found the following two material at Customer(2811165) can't carry out the VAT for create sales order. But the Tax can carry out for the other customer. The customer(2811165) can carry out the VAT for other material sales order. I checked the customer and material the Contry code(KR) and Tax classification(1) is correct and normal. It is only the two material for the special customer can't get the VAT. I check the pricing analysis. The follwoing is the log. Pls help check it.Thanks.

The mateials:

KTPJC001-02

KF-8005-0XXXXXXXXX

The following is the log:

Access Message Description

08 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

10 010 Access not executed (Requirement 007 not fulfilled)

20 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

Best Regards

Park

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Park

It seems you have assigned Routine 008 for the table which has the combination of some description and applicable to domestic. For the same combination, in VK13 / UTXJ, you have maintained a tax code for a domestic customer and you are trying to create a domestic sale order. Actually routine 008 is meant for Exports and hence the problem.

If my understanding is correct, Go to V/07, select the condition type JIND and click on "Accesses". There check whether any routine is maintained under the tab "Requirement". If so, just remove those routines and retry your process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Park,

The requirments are piece of code to see wether the pricing conditions could be made active or not. If the requirments are met then only pricing condition is made active and then it checks for other parameters.

The only way to solve this is take an abapers help, debug the requirement and see which parameter is causing the requirement to fail.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek