cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a condition type A that is controlled by a pricing routine. That condition will appear for line items with material code starting with '100' and those that starts with '200' will not have that condition type.

We have create a sales order with the first line of material that starts with 100 and the second line with material that starts with 200. When I checked the SO and it seems fine i.e. 100 has that condition type A and 200 does not.

Then the incompletion log is triggered for item 2 to add in another manual condition type to make it complete.

However after saving and displaying that SO, the condition type A is missing for item 1. Why is this so?

My abaper told me that the system is using the 2nd line item as a basis to determine the condition type and therefore we cannot combine the materials together. Is this true?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Janet

If you have multiple condition types with Condition Class as B (Prices) only one pricing condition in the lowest level ( step number ) will be active and rest are made inactive by the system. This is a standard behavior. So If you have two pricing conditions in your pricing procedure, you may need to change the first one to be a discount or surcharge in V/06

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi