cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accesibility Issues with Image element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've image element inside a table column. Image used is '~Icon/RedLed'.

Image source and tool tip are bound properly.

But we are facing an accessibility issue in this.

When accessibility mode is set to X, image tool tip reads as

'Image - Unavailable - Error Exist - Row 6 column Status'

where 'Error Exist' is the tooltip we are providing.

The problem is with 'Unavailable' word which is also coming up.

Also, Image is also rendered, so there is no issue like image path is not found therefore Unavailable word is comin.

Does anyone have any clue why this could be comnig up.

Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Check this blog to place image in your table.But the blog is to show image in ALV table, apply same logic.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1190424a-0801-0010-84b5-ef03fd2d...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm able to bind the image to a column with no issues, but the problem is coming in the accessibility description of the image bound..

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This could very well be a problem with the rendering of the accessiblity text. I searched the notes database and there are quite a few accessiblities fixes listed over multiple support packages in BC-WD-ABA. You might find a note that meets your needs - although many of the rendering fixes are only provided in support packages. You should also consider opening a support ticket on the issue if the accessiblity rendering is not correct.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

suman kumar chinnam, did you even read the original question? It is fine that you want to be helpful, but throwing out information that is off topic from the original question or only marginally related doesn't help anyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is solved, image element attribute Enabled was set to false thats why mentioned tool tip was being displayed. After enabling the image element desired tool tip is displayed.

Regards

Manas Dua