Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the invoiced qty after creation

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All Friends

I have one senario where i create the invoice with the reference of sales order where i have two requirement.

1. i must able to invoice more then ordered quantity.

2. after invoice i must edit the quantity (this invoice will not be released to accounts untill I get final confirmation to customer)

Please respond me ASAP

Regards

Shambhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cbvbv

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

what you have asked is not the standard best practice as per my opinion it is not possible in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can deliver more than order qty. But invoicing more than order qty is not supported by system and is also logically wrong. If you want to invoice more, you should change the order qty first and than make the invoice. Otherwise there will be no control in the system and sales order creation would loose its significance.

2. Upon invoicing the qty gets freezed. Invoice is considered as a legal agreement between the buyer and seller and SAP system therefore does not allow to change the quantity or price after the Invoice is created in the system. This is a sort of unreasoanable request from the user and should not be entertained.

However you can restrict the automatic release of invoice to accounts by using the "Posting Block" check box in transaction VOFA.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.