Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the invoiced qty after creation

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All Friends

I have one senario where i create the invoice with the reference of sales order where i have two requirement.

1. i must able to invoice more then ordered quantity.

2. after invoice i must edit the quantity (this invoice will not be released to accounts untill I get final confirmation to customer)

Please respond me ASAP

Regards

Shambhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fdsfdsfds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can change the quantity in billing if you set billing relevance in item category to 'K' (delivery-related, partial quantities). the problem is, obviously, you need the billing to be delivery-related.

as to the order quantity, you can deliver more than you order, but you cannot bill more than you deliver or order (why do you want this in the first place?).

i suppose you can still do hard-coding to achieve your requirements, but must be careful for reasons cited by the other contributors.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot change the invoice quantity once the billing document is created irrespective of the posting status.

If you want to invoice more than the order quantity you should not maintain the pos/neg qty as + in copy controls. There is a risk involved that you can bill any number of times. So it doesnt make any sense.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto item categeory in billing relavance change the status ,for ur sirst question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shambhu,

T. Code: VTFA (Copy Control Settings for Order-to-Bill)

Select your Order-Billing combination.

Click: Item (left hand tree structure).

In Field: Billing Type, maintain u201CA for order-related billingu201D.

Also, you have to attach a routine (T. Code: VOFM) type in Field: Copying requirements, to meet the desired requirement of u201Cinvoice more then ordered quantityu201D.

T. Code: VOFA

Select your Bill Type and double click.

Mark the Filed: Posting Block, checked to block Automatic Accounts Posing.

I donu2019t think, you may able to change Invoiced Quantity, once Invoice created (It is also not advisable as Bill Document is a legal Document, however you may discuss with ABAPer).

Best Regards,

Amit.

NOTE: Lemme know if there there is something wrong in understanding or explaination.