cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO extraction -> new fields are not transfered to bi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I activated the LO extraction for application 17 (2LIS_17_I3HDR). I added 2 new fields from the right to the left

side in maintenance screen in LBWE. In RSO2 and RSA6 I can see my new fields, hidden flag and all

other flags are unmarked so the system should fill these 2 fields an tranfer them to my BI system.

Now, i replicated the datasource from my dev r/3 to my dev BI. When I look at the datasource in BI my 2

new fields are there but they are not transfered to my BI. The Flag "Tranfer" is not marked, but why?

what did i wrong?

thanks for your advice

regards

Pascal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascla,

can you tell how the fields are shown in TA rsa2 please.

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

I made a hardcopy. Here's the picture:

[RSA2 2LIS_17_I3HDR|http://www.fcwidnau.ch/BI/rsa2_2lis_17_i3hdr.jpg]

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the ES on RSA3.If you can see them on RSA3 then goto transfer rules in BW and goto transfer structure tab and transfer from datasource tab those 2 fields into transfer structure .

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Chama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I guess that the marked fields are the ones you are missing in bi.

"P" means that the values are extracted but one cannot restrict the values by using the parameter of an info package. Did you try to test the extraction with the rsa3 to see if the extraction locally works no your r/3 system?

If it works, check if the fields of the data source are contained within your transfer structure. If niot, add them and add the mapping to your targets.

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your concern is that, these 2 new fileds are visible in BI but not checked to "transfer" you can very well check them, i.,e. edit your data source in the BI system, and activate your data source once again. Its just like, "Hide" option in RSA6-R3 where u need to uncheck your fields.

This should solve your problem. do let me know if not...

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help. It solved my problem. I assigned point.

regards,

pascal

Answers (0)