cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have imported a material from germany.

Now while doing the GR with reference to a PO,it is creating a FI document.

I want to restrict this creation of FI document at GR.

What are the possible ways to acheive this???

regards,

indranil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any type of solution on this issue????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi indranil,

You need to flag the GR NON-VALUATED CHECK BOX which is available in the purchase order this will stop the system to create an FI document when you post GR for the PO.

Regards,

Fayazuddin Syed

0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

You can edit in Me22n by clicking on item details Free goods item Tick. Then the financial document will not get generated.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhul

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per ur solution while creating PO i have ticked the Free item check box.Still after GR it is creating FI documents.The most probable reason is the MMR consist of Price control S with a certain value.

Regards,

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone can help me.

Lets say i have bought a material from a vendor.the material type of that MMR is UNBW (Nonvaluated materials).So there has been no material document generated during the GR.

Now in terms of both SAP and Non SAP scenario,can that nonvaluated material be sold to certain customer??????

Regards,

Indranil

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u can use GR non valuated check box with acct assignment cat

if u want the gr as non valuated then u have to use some acct assignment cat ,also if u want to sale the material then u have to make it as free goods(fi doc generate )then u can sale as price is get updated

regards

kunal

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Check SAP Note 204252

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me place my requirement more simply:

1) I want to procure a material which willnot create any FI document during GR i.e. only stock will be updated

2) Later i will sale that material to any of my customer in a normal process

What shall be my process??????

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the response.

Can u tell me that under what cirumstances does the standard price in the material master can be kept as ZERO????????

Coz if i make my price in the MMR zero and while creating the PO deselect the invoice receipt tick,then my issue can be acheived.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i dont think ,there will be the circumstances for keeping standard price as ZERO .

even if u want , u can maintain and there wont be any implications.

if u want to maintian standard price as ZERO ,

then there is no point in maintaining the accounting view.

anyway ...i think there no relation between standard price as ZERO and deselect IV in PO item.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u explain the requirement clearly.

why you donot want FI document .