cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUTTONS IN A TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please provide me the info about how to insert two buttons in a single table column( this is just a normal table).

Thanks in Advance,

Mirza.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miraz,

Where do you want to insert the butttons?either in cells of a column or tool bar of the table.

If you want to insert butons in the tool bar of table

Right click on table UI element then select Insert toolbar.Now you can add as many buttons as you want to toolbar.

If you want buttons in your cells of a column you can do in 2 ways.

1.While you are creting binding to the context a pop up come there you will select context node and the next field is type of UI element(Cell editor) usaully we select as a Text View, now instead text view select button.

(or)

Go to the layout select table and right click on text view of column then select remove cell editor.Now right click on Column to insert new cell editor i.e buton.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey i mentioned about getting TWO buttons in a single table column..........

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I don't believe it is possible. Once you create a CellEditor UI element it will only let you insert one child UI element. The listing of supported UI elements within a CellEditor is rather limited, so you can't use the transparentContainer to group multiple UI elements into one Child. You can have cell variants, but only one of them can be active at a time.