cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective availablity check Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for a transaction in order to do a collective availability check to SALES ORDERS.

Is it possible? Can i have a missing parts reports with all the stock transfer PO??????

Is there a transaction like MDVP to sales orders?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

as an MDVP alternative for sales orders, i am not so sure. however, there are at least a few alternatives for you.

1) if availability check is set at 'daily requirements', then there is some sort of collectiveness in the check in your sales order.

2) you can also check requirements after you run MRP, using t-codes like MD04, for example. if your materials are BOMs, the components should be included in the analysis.

3) you can also look at each individual material by doing MMBE.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you very much.

Can you, please, explain me about daily requirements.

1) if availability check is set at 'daily requirements', then there is some sort of collectiveness in the check in your sales order.

I don't know the diference between 01 daily req. and 02.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

i do need to correct myself. for #1 on 'daily requirements', you actually get the same collective availability check as when you use independent requirements. the difference is that the system summarizes all orders for the day to update availability, while in independent the update is done per order.

when you have many transactions, daily is more efficient. however, whether you use one or the other depends on your requirements and your system performance. in one of our projects the client processes something like 600 order transactions a day, not counting deliveries and billing. we used independent requirements and there seems to be no problem.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you need to do a mass avail.check for sales orders you can use transaction V_V2(backorder rescheduling).

Answers (0)