cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN DELIVERY CREATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating an outbound delivery from a Sales Order, I am able to create the delivery document (i.e it generates the document no but when I go to display delivery document it says document does not exist.) Also at the time of creation it shows an error stating " Express document terminated". I know some number range is missing but unable to figure out which one? Please help me through this...

Thanks & Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the entries as mentioned by you, the number range is already there and could not find any other problem in delivery document. As I said in my question it is generating an outbound delivery document number but also giving the message "Update document terminated". So I am unable to view that delivery document in VL03N. I think some number range related to stock posting or inventory is not being generated, but unable to find out which one?

Please guide me through this.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Please perform following steps:

1. Use T. code SM13/ SM14 or ST22 to analyze this dump error.

2. Click the line which is in red color to analyze this problem.

3. This problem might be because of no range problem or changes in the print output program. Check with ABAPer to solve this.

4. Even if u have activated any BADI enhancement, if any disturbances in this program leads to "Update terminated".

Any new output type/smartform or sapscript developed -check it out. If it is being done there is problem in output type, smartform, script.

Please take help of BASIS people to fix the issue it is related to database updating issue.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the number range number in the delivery type (0VLK). Go to snum and give number range object as RV_BELEG. Check whether the number range for the particular number mentioned in delivery type. Increase the range if required.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AMOL

Talk to your Basis person and give the details about yr user id and transaction code.

Basis people will help you.

Thx.