Catalog materials not being shown in Plant Catalog
We are using SRM 4.0.
We have transferred the materials from R3 using R3AC1-RAS-R3AM1.
Then we had run transactions SE38 & done get_backend_prices & bbp_ccm_transfer_catalog.
Then new materials have come to COMMPR01 & also to the SRM EXTRACTED CATALOG.
But now when we search the materials in the plant catalog they are not visible.
We also tried mapping the plant & SRM EXTRACTED catolg, but still the materilas did not come to the plant catalog.
The other materials are transferred to the plant catalog, but only these few materilas that have been created recently are not being transferred.
We have checked the materials in R3 & SRM but they are not blocked.
Kindly help us as soon as possible.
Edited by: bhakti joshi on Oct 10, 2008 8:45 AM