Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wait step in quality is waiting for long time

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

I have transported the workflow to quality. Am using a wait step in my workflow. Its waiting in that step for long time nearly 1 hour still its not cross the step. The workflow works fine in my developement. But in quality its not moving to the next step. i comparted the wait step in quality and developement. In developement wait step in outcomes tab green light is glowing in Actvie mode. but in quality green light is visible but in blured vision. even i have checked the configuration in swu3 in development and quality. Both have same configuration. What could be the problem that its not crossing the wait step. Plz help me

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are sure the job for program RSWWCOND is running? If it is not he condition is not checked so the wait step will not end.

Regards,

Martin

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Martin

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. But the biggest problem is wf-batch with swwcond is executed in sm37 all the swwcond are cancled and i checked the log it says that

Message text Message type

Variant &0000000000001 does not exist A

Job cancelled A

because of that i guess wait step is incomplete state. now what to do. How to slove this issue.

Regards

vijay

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete the current job and reschedule via SWU3. Then check if ithe job is running correctly.

Regards,

Martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Can you let me know what kind of Wait type have you used means

1.WAIT FOR EVENT

2.WAIT FOR CONDITION etc..

Regards

Pavan

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wait for condition.

&Req.STATUS& = SENT or

&Req.STATUS& = sent

This is condition is met. But the wait step is not crossed yet. Y?

Regards

vijay

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have defined the any one of the

1.LATEST START

2.LATEST END

3.RQUESTED START

4.REQUESTED END.

May be the above mentioned any one is mentioned then it takes time check out.

Regards

Pavan

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Pavan

I havn't used any deadline. Its working fine in development. y in quality its not working. That is my question. Even i have checked in the development wait step from the log i have these 3 steps for histroy

Wait step created No errors

Condition for wait step fulfilled No errors

Result Processing No errors

But in quality

Only these step is alone there. its has not yet come to other step. But my condition is fullfilling has i checked from the container elements. Am waiting for more than 3 hours. Still its not come to next step. y what could be the reason.

Regards

vijay

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Pavan

I havn't used any deadline. Its working fine in development. y in quality its not working. That is my question. Even i have checked in the development wait step from the log i have these 3 steps for histroy

Condition for wait step fulfilled No errors

Result Processing No errors

But in quality

Only these step is alone there. its has not yet come to other step. But my condition is fullfilling has i checked from the container elements. Am waiting for more than 3 hours. Still its not come to next step. y what could be the reason.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your Workflow Template in Quality system. Check whether it is activated properly.

Thanks

Arghadip