cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

How can I maintain Formula for LABOUR in Scheduling tab in work center. In which field I hanve to maintain the formula when may work center category is MACHINE.

Than king you,

KM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

During work center creation work center catergory if you maintaining as a Machine , for labor calculation need to maintain the formula in processing formula only.

According to the standard value key maintained in the work center , standard parameters are assined to the SVK.

Suppose its a repetative manufacturing setup will not be there for every batch (continuous production ). so the process time only considered to produce a parts.

In discrete for each batch one setup may be there. so in that sitution setup time need to be considered.

So according to your process and how standard value keys and formulas are configured based on that data can be maintained in the workcenter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in work centre you need to give the based on requirement.generally we give for Setup formula SAP007 this is standard.for person capacity category.

if it is machine Setup formula SAP006.

or if you have specifica formulae then you need to define based on thr client requiremnt

IMG settings OPKM and OPKL

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ashok,

Thank U,

I defined formula for Labour in IMG. NOw I need to assaign in Workcenter creation where I need to assign.

For EX: We have fields like

Set-Up Formula:

Process Formula:

Tear Down Formula:

Other Formuls:

Like that in these fields in which field I can assaign this formula related to LBOUR I define in IMG?

Thankimg you,

KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give in setup formula

-ashok

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KM,

If your work center is category - Machine, then Scheduling is necessary only for Machine category as default the labour would be available for the machine for the defined capacity.

Regards,

Prasobh