cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Together Valuation Areas and Define Tax Jurisdiction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Recently I come across a typical SAP bahavior (which some of you may be knowing) when I am doing some configuration changes in IDES System:

I was getting an error while doing MIRO for Standard PO, related with Jurisdiction Code. I dont wanted to enter the Jurisdiction code, so, I deleted the Jurisdiction Code in the path Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Environment Data --> Define Tax Jurisdiction. Here individual plants are defined as Tax Jurisdictions. After the configuration change, I tried to do MIRO and strangely I got an error raleted with Company Code definition as "Company code is not defined". And again I went to IMG and checked all the configurations and in the node Group together Valuation Areas, Plant itself has been deleted.

So, I was wondering if any link between the entries Define Tax Jurisdiction and Group Together Valuation Areas. Even after recreating the Tax Jurisdiction, I can not able to get the Plants in the node Group together Valuation Areas. So, I can not able to proceed further with any transactions.

Can any one through a light on this?

Thanks,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Tax jurisdiction code is not required to be used , just delete the structure of the tax jurisdiction code in " OBCO "

Thanks & Regards,

Amjad

Answers (0)