former_member824495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 1 query.

I have created PO for 100 numbers.

MIGO-103 -100 numbers

MIGO-105-90 numbers.

Remaining 10 numbers will be shown as a GR Blocked stock.

I know that it's not valuated stock. But client don't want it. What are the options to remove that 10 numbers stock from GR block??

I've tried to cancel the 103 document, but system is not allowing me to do so.

Thanks in advance,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform +1 (ie 124) for 103 Movement type for Remaining Quantity 10 Nos and Save.

Now go to Purchase Order Change ME22N and Change the PO quantity to 90 and Set the Delivery Completed Indicator.

If you dont want to restrict GR further then Block the PO Line Items or Set the Latest GR Date to Back date Such that System wont allow to Make GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are partially returning the goods from GR blocked stock, you have to use:

Movement Type 124- Return delivery to Vendor from GR blocked stock.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

create MIGO with reference to movement type 104 for those 10 qtys with reference to the material document number created during 103 movement type

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO 104 10qty for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

While cancelling which Movement type you are using it should be 104 chanek it at item level and header level..

Also use trasaction MIGO for cancellation and material document no wherein you have done 103 movement.

Rest all fine.

Regards

Sujoy

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Go to migo

Select goods recipt to purchase order and give movement type 104 at header.

This will reverse the remaining 10 stock quantity in GR Blocked stock.

If you dont want to receive the material for that PO, go to ME22n and tick the delivery completed in delivery tab in item details

Regards

Gregory Mathews