Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event In table maintenance problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create an event for my customizing table.When i try to create an event by going throgh Environment -> Modification -> Events, it is displaying me an information message "No data maintenance authorization; display only". if any body face this kind of problem please share idea with me.

Regards,

Ranjan

4 REPLIES 4

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that means you are missing some authorization to maintain the events.just run SU53 after that and see what you are missing. then send that to your basis ask for the authorization to maintain the events of table maintenance.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. when i run SU53 after clicking event, it is showing me some of the object, Authorization, Profile and Role. You mean to say what are displaying in SU53 transaction those are missing object ? can you explain me in detail.

Regards,

Ranjan

0 Kudos

YES exactly. what ever you see in SU53 , those authorizations you are lacking for table maintenance related. just try to ask the basis for those authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every Table Maintenance Generator has got an authorization object.....please check for your Authority for the same....