cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Output: ME9F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need to use the T-code ME9F - Message Output, but it is working for some of the purchase orders.It is not working for all purchase orders. Please guide me for the solution, so that I can use same T-code.

--

Krishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try using the Processing Status "1" for reprocessing. It works.

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You only use ME9F if the output conditions in PO have Dispatch time '1' - Send with periodically schedule job.

Check your output condition records in MN06 to make sure they have Dispatch time '1'.

Phyllis.

0 Kudos

Hi

The transaction ME9F can be used to output the Purchase orders for whcih the output type has already been assigned based on the condition records.

The condition record should have been maintained with Dispatch time " Send with application own transaction ".

Hence request you to check whether the output type has already been assigned in the PO message tabe.

If it was maintained with Send immediately, the PO should have been outputted as soon as the PO is saved.

If you want to re process the POs which were already being processed, you can use ME9F transaction with Process status as Successfully processed in the input screen.

Hope this may answer your question.

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would need to know how to manage the output type in the PO. can you guide me?

0 Kudos

Hi

The output type will be determined in the PO automatically if the condition records are maintained in transaction MN05 and Fine tune control 1. Create has been maintained for the output type in the configuration.

Gobinathan G