cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to ask that when i post thr recc. entry for all 12 months from of same amount so that i dont have to run batch input session every month ,can i do such kind of entry .

or i have to run batch input every month.

suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With transaction code FBD1 you can create recurring document entry.

Here you can setup all required parameters you need.

Transaction code F.14 will help you with periodic processing of recurring documents.

You have to post recurring documents using transaction code above, I am not sure

If we can step up periodic job for this.

Transaction code F.15 will help you to get list of recurring documents in system.

Best Regards,

Raju

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes...you can....Do the below proces

CREATION OF RECURRING DOCUMENT NUMBER RANGES ( FBN1 )

CREATION OF RECURRING DOCUMENT ( FBD1 )

POSTING OF RECURRING DOCUMENTS ( F.14 )

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Sri,

but i want to know that what could be the run date selection suppose if i am entering the document today then how the posting could post the amount up to 31.03.2009 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

1) You can create a document in FBD1 for one year.

First run (example) 10.10.2008

Last run (exlample) 10.10.2008

Interval in months 1

Run date 15 th of every month or 30th of every month (As per your period end closing method)

Then followed by you document header and GL account details.

2) Every month before month end close you have run the program in the t-code F.14. there in settlement preiod you have to give the month you are running the program (For Oct Ex. 01.10.2008 to 31.10.2008)

3) After successful completion of the posting in the F.14, go to batch process in t-code SM35. there select your program and execute the run. the entries will be posted automatically for the particular month.

If I am not wrong there is no procedure to run the batch for all the month. you have execute the process on a monthly basis.

Let me know if you need any clarfication.

Hope this will help you to understand.

Raja.A