cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business object type creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to create a business object type of my own in swo1.Can u say me the steps or any clue to create.can u say me the link in help.sap.com.

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose I want to create BOR for creating a employee of my own Z report and Z table (ZEMPLOYEE)

1. Execute SWO1.

2. Enter the ZBOR name.

3. Press F5 and then click on Key Fields and click on create new key button on the application tool bar A new sub screen will appear asking to create with reference to Dictionary elemnt then say YES and enter

4.Enter the primary key field name in this example EMPID and give the reference table as our Z table and field as our Zemployee field EMPID.

5. Save and Come back.

6. Click on METHODS and again click on Create it enter the relevant field information.

7.If you have any parameters for the method click on the method name just now created in the above step and again click on PARAMETERS button on the application tool bar and enter the relevant field information.

8.IF you want to define any events in the BOR then again click on the events and click on the create event and enter the relevant field information and save and come back

for futher information check this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0f157e8-456b-2910-8ea5-c57d9267...

Regards

Pavan