cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple records in BPM using Switch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I was doing File to RFC to Webservice sceanrio using multiple records.

For that i have used

ReceiveTransformation-Block(ForEach)-Send Sync-ContainerEndBlock-TransformationSendTransformation(Multimapping)-Block-switch-sendsync-containerendblock-Transformation---send.

In switch, i was checking the condition like, if the material is present, then it got the first branch or else it should go to next branch.

In switch i was facing the problem, if i give multiple records with the same value, i am getting the output. If i give different values like for one record, material is present and the other record material is not present, then i am not getting the output.

Could you please help in this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In switch i was facing the problem, if i give multiple records with the same value, i am getting the output

The standard behaviour of Switch is that in case of multiple records, the Last Record value is taken and checked with the switch condition.

U break all the records into individual records usinf "Recordset per message = 1" or transform one message with multiple records into multiple records, save it into multiline container variable and then use Block with mode ForEach.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u copy the screenshot of you switch properties.To check the codition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Multiline container as the output of Transformation step. Also for the block next Mode should be foreach. then in the switch use the condition over multiline container element

Regards