cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message 614: Format error by recording for BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP Gurus,

I would be appreciable if anybody face the same problem and resole my issue.

When we are trying to create a program from within the transaction recorder, Transaction SHDB, using the function 'Create program'. Then a

termination occurs with the following message:MS614 Format error by recording: Field PLPOD-CKSELKZ not avaliable on screen.

Thanks & Regards,

Abu Arbab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to assign all the value to all requierd fields on the screen either they come automatically or not while doing the recording.

But while using the recording if the values are changing with screen then you have to pupulate the using internal table.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R. Brahmankar,

I've a doubt on your comment is once recording is done for some material's Say 'A' Rate Routing with internally generated Group (say 5000005), Counter-1 and all the things relevant to BDC finished. Now suppose we are uploading Rate routings for other materials. Can we upload Rate Routings for a material in the same Group but with many counters say 2,3,4,5.....?

Do we need to do some special settings either in BDC program or that also be recorded in same recording? Or different recording has to be created?

Thanks & Regards,

Abu Arbab

Edited by: abu arbaba on Oct 15, 2008 5:02 PM

Edited by: abu arbaba on Oct 24, 2008 8:18 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think you need to go for seperate recording in case of group counter I did same in one of my project. Better to take help from ABAP'r in that.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks R. Brahmankar,

Thats the option will work, we are working on that only.

Regards,

Abu Arbab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear abu arbaba,

I too have the same Problem Like "Format error by recording: Field PLMKB-QMTB_WERK

not avaliable on screen" in CA01 Tcode how did u solve this one if u can share this is it will be help full to me.

Regards,

Ameen.