Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adress needs to be bprinted in last page only in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody.

My issue is, I need to print the adress in last page only in smartfrom. For that I have checked the checkbox "only after the end of mainwindow" in condition tab of Adress window. But I am not getting this address window in all pages.I am doing some thing wrong.Pls giude me to get the address window in last page only.

More information for your convineince

I have two pages & I have address window in both pages. I have checked the checkbox "only after the end of mainwindow" in condition tab of Adress window in both pages. Still I am not getting address window in any page. Pls tell me how to get the adrees window only in last page in smartform

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Samiulla.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Pages and Windows tree, grab the address window node and drag it next to the main window. now try if it is coming.

Regards

Karthik D

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Pages and Windows tree, grab the address window node and drag it next to the main window. now try if it is coming.

Regards

Karthik D

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik.

Thanks for quick turnaround ,. Your suggestion helped me a big deal. I really apprecitate your timely help.

Kind Regards,

Samiulla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAMI Mohammed ,

I have same issue like your, but i have to diplay a window like footer with some information. i have done like above details .

But when there are one page its displaying at page 1 only If there are 2 pages then its not at all diplaying in any pages.So kindly guide me regarding this.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Neelima