cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see few links in ESS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing ESS /MSS in our portal, we need to show personal ID ,qualification and previous employer details in the ESS portal but though they are available on tne backend the corresponding links are not seen on the portal.

What could be the reason for this.Please help me in this regards as this is really important for me.

Regards,

Sai Sharan Kalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply , i think i dint mention one more issue in this that is the iViews for qualification and pervious employer details are not present in my portal content. Can please tell me where they could be is this somethng to do with the SP level of the ESS on portal end. ours is 600 SP10 pcui_gp is sp13 and bp_erpess is 1.0 sp10.if this could be some prob?? please help as this is really critical for me.

Regards,

Sai Sharan Kalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check if the SAP back-end system is used as an ESS back-end system when maintaining JCo Connections. Use this link for tracing down the problem.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1f/1b1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following in your R/3 System.

SPRO -> Personal Managment -> ESS -> General Setting -> Home Page for Self Service -> Assign Subareas to Areas (check the position of your services, if it is zero or blank, it will not appear in the Portal) give some position and check.

Regards

Ponnusamy