cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump Error While Generating Part 1. In J1IEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All..

While Generating Part1 in J1IEX With REference to purchase order. im getting Dump Error ("Compute_BCD_Overflow" " Cx_sy_Arthmetic overflow) For only one PO. if i will give another po its taking correct. Any one Resolve this problem.

Regards

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have not maintained material chapter id combination in J1ID, maintain that and then try J1IEX it will work.

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Chaprter id already mentioned for this.. but why this dump is comeing..

REgards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the pogram for j1iex is terminated with a short dump because an overflow occured during the execution of an arithmetical operation

..................................................................................

Reason and Prerequisites

The results field of type P is to small and the result does not fit into it.

Solution

The declaration of involved types is changed referring to bigger fields.

.................................................................................

This is basically because of the fact that values are more and that feild is small to store.

Ask your ABAP to look to debug and look for the SAP note .

I will let you know if there is SAP note if get it

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that you have provided the price not for 1 unit but for a bigger unit in your PO. That is Rs 25 per 10000 kgs that is 0.0025 Rs per kg. But when the system is calculating it is multiplying first and diving last hence the value is overflowing the allowed field length which is resulting in an overflow exception. Check if this is the case or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Yes anand. u r absolutely right...

im give price for 1000 qty with price 1 inr.

any solution for this

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I having the same problem. Could you tell how you fixed the problem.

I'm trying to setup Purchasing BI Content and i have the same dump error during the initial setup in T-Code "OLI3BW" Statistical setup of info structures from purchasing documents.

"Runtime Errors COMPUTE_BCD_OVERFLOW

Except. CX_SY_ARITHMETIC_OVERFLOW

Short text

Overflow during the arithmetical operation (type P) in program "SAPLMCEX02"."

Thanks.