Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning msg : Enter data correction period for payroll area in infotype 15

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the warning message "Enter data correction period for payroll area Z1" while updating infotype 15 through PA30. Transaction PA30 is called from a program through call transaction. This warning message started coming recently only and was not coming earlier.

Please let me know the reason.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Z1 payroll control record has been released for corrections.

Regards

Raju

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thank you for your reply. I can see in the system that the payroll area Z1 is released for correction for the period 09/01/2008 to 09/30/2008. So when infotype 15 is changed with date of origin for additional payments between the dates 09/01/2008 to 09/30/2008, this warning message comes. Last month this was not happening. Evey month payroll area is released for correction?? Can you explain me this as I don't have much idea about payroll.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Released for Payroll : this option is checked when users have done their payroll activities like maintaining IT14, IT15 etc. for current payroll, once the control record is released then system will not allow to change any masters which have impact in payroll

Released for Correction : this option allows to change the masters with warning message

Exit Payroll : this option is checked as soon as the payroll is processed and results are correct.

if you have updation problem with warning message, you can very well run the IT15 updation program using "Display errors only" mode.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, This warning message comes when data related to payroll is being modifed during the payroll correction mode.

I dont think this message comes when you are Creating the record, but come only when you Edit the record.

Bcoz, of this, the in the payroll status infotype, The check box on payroll Correction automatically gets checked. You cannot then Exit the control record to posting untill you delete the correction check( To delete the correction check, do it from PU03)

---Pranitha

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know whether this warning message comes in create mode of infotype 15 also or only while changing the infotype 15.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

Edited by: Soumya Jose on Oct 10, 2008 8:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Genrally the payroll is between two dates.

Payroll and other activities will depend on controll record.

When the payrll is release for corrections between two dates For example period 09/01/2008 to 09/30/2008 you can be able to do changes between those two date.

Whatever the changes done to the records must be between those date otherwise system won't accept. Because it will go beyond your control record date

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the date in the Pa03 and also in the Infotype 0003.

hope this will help u

Raghav