cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a form to a sandard screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all nitin again i wanted to know can we attach a from to a standard screen to take a print out of that screen .if not then wht is the other process do to soo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is Print Preview option.you can use that.If you don't want,Use PDF Viewer control.First convert spool to PDF file Then display file in PDF viewer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

i think u have not inderstood my quire i have a santard screen for which there is some data and i wanted to take print out of it dirctly from that screen but when i have tried this i got only blank paper so i have planned to create a smart form and include that form to that standard screen can i do that if yes plz me me how and if no please let me know the other procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks your requirement is to get the Selection Screen Inputs at the Top of the Report Output.....

If this is the case....Simply use WRITE statement at TOP-OF-PAGE event.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a module pool or screen, you have the ability to do a LEAVE TO LIST PROCESSING. When you do that, you can use the normal WRITE statement to create a simple report based on your screen values. And that you can print.

I wouldn't go for Smartforms: based on your information i think that´s a bit of overkill.

edit: create your own print button and capture the okcode to do the LEAVE TO LIST PROCESSING.

edit 2: is it a standard SAP screen or a screen you developed?

Edited by: Maen Anachronos on Oct 10, 2008 8:03 PM