cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a requirement like this, I want to define a condition in MM where at the time of GRN I want to have a separate condition as 5% of GRN value should be charged to xxx account there by accounting enter should be,

100 DR u2013Inventory A/C

95 CR u2013GRIR Clearing A/C

5 CR u2013xxx A/C

Where can I make the setting? Configurations. Please help

thnx,

Gayani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gayani

Go to M/06 and copy FRA1 condition type and rename with the head name as per your requirement and make sure that the 'accruals'. is ticked in control data.

Then goto SPRO-Materials management-Purchasing-Conditions-Define price determination process-define transaction/event keys

Then select transaction/event keys. then create new entry with head name as per your req.

Then goto M/08 and select the pricing procedure and include the condition type in the pricing procedure and give the account key created now.

Then goto OBYC and select the account key we created and give g/l account there.

Hope this will help

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gregory,

Thanks for the information. In OBYC how can i define which account to be debited and which account to credit?

R,

Gayani

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

It depends entirely on your requirement.

It can be decided only after knowing what is the purpose which you want to serve by bypassing the 5% of GRN value to another account?

If that is to be accumulated to another account only for information purpose, ask your FI people for a new a/c an put that same a/s for debit & credit column against your valuation grouping code with/without valuation class.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Customization for Pricing Procedure :

1. Definition of Conditions :

/NMEK0-condition typeu2026condition types- definition (define for basic price, net price, discount, surcharge, tax etc.)

2. Defining pricing procedure :

/NMEK0- calculation schema-calculation schemasu2014New entries (Define procedure and put the conditions like formula so that final price will be net price / total value as per company requirement)

3. Linking pricing procedure to independent condition types.

/NMEK0-condition typeu2026condition types- definition for position for defined conditions (Enter the defined pricing procedure in the each independent conditions u201CPricing Procedureu201D box)

4. Defining Schema group for Vendor :

/NMEK0- calculation schema-schema groupsu2014vendoru2014New Entries.

5. Defining Schema group for Purchase Organization--- New entries.

/NMEK0- calculation schema- schema groups---- purchasing organization--- new entries.

6. Linking Virtual Purchase Organization to actual Purchase Organization.

/NMEK0- calculation schema- schema groups----- Assign P.Org. (in actual P.Org, enter virtual P.Org)

7. Linking Pricing procedure to virtual P.Org and virtual vendor :

/NMEK0- calculation schema- Determine Schema--- -Standard --- New entries (Enter virtual schema and P.Org. along with pricing procedure)

8. Linking virtual vendor to actual vendor-- /NXK02 then enter schema group vendor in Purchasing Data )

9. Info Records (/NME11)---- click on u201CPurch. Org. data1u201D and enter condition types and pricing procedure

Go to ME22N / ME23N and in Conditions Tab Click on Analysis button then you will get some details.

So after this when you do MIGO, it the account gets posted....

Pls check,..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it through the M/08 ie calculation schema, in it put the required requirement or get it devloped as your requirement is very specific. Also mantain there account key to post the 5% of GR value to diffrent acc.

Mantain the same event key in OBYC and GL acc for the same, also mantain the Posting rules there.

That would be all.

Regards

Sujoy