cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GP Action Task in UWL Error - Page not found or not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SDN Fellow.

I have configured the Guide Procedure connector in UWL Administration to display GP task item in UWL.

I created a new process - says XYZ Form Approval Process. I tested the XYZ process in the GP Runtime, every activity screens come out fine. I am able to see all the Guide Procedure task items in the Task console.

But when I launching the activity item from UWL Task console, by clicking on the item line. It was trying to navigate to the page, but it thrown an error message like the following: "Page not found or not available".

Can anyone advise me where should I go to look at the problem?

Thanks,

KC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clear the UWL cache and check.

Regards

Ponnusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ponnusamy,

I have tried clearing the UWL cache (all items - Removes all items from the cache. The items are retrieved again from the providers.), but the error persists. I have tried out other standard sample GP process, i.e. Time Off, Office Orders & Delivery, but all of them thrown the same error: Page not found or not available.

If I create a Collaboration Task, and click on the task item link, the task will be openned fine without error.

I really don't know where I have done wrong, whether when the GP Connector is configured, or this is a SAP bug or something.

Please advise.

Thanks,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I went to the NW Admin --> Trace & Log, and get the details of the error message:

Full Message Text 

Error looking up url: portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.pages.procinstance2 
[EXCEPTION]
 javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [Xfs] Object not found: com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.pages.procinstance2 at portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime [Root exception is javax.naming.NamingException: [Xfs] Object not found: com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.pages.procinstance2 at portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime] 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdFilterContext.filterLookup(PcdFilterContext.java:407) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.basicContextLookup(PcdProxyContext.java:1248) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.basicContextLookup(PcdProxyContext.java:1254) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.basicContextLookup(PcdProxyContext.java:1254) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.proxyLookupLink(PcdProxyContext.java:1353) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.proxyLookup(PcdProxyContext.java:1300) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.lookup(PcdProxyContext.java:1067) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdGlContext.lookup(PcdGlContext.java:68) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdProxyContext.lookup(PcdProxyContext.java:1060) 
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347) 
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pcm.roles.RoleNavigationConnector.getNodes(RoleNavigationConnector.java:287) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.pcm.roles.RoleNavigationConnector.getNode(RoleNavigationConnector.java:161) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.cache.connector.CacheNavigationConnector.getOriginalNode(CacheNavigationConnector.java:931) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.cache.connector.CacheNavigationConnector.getNode(CacheNavigationConnector.java:779) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationService.getNavNode(NavigationService.java:1524) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationService.getNode(NavigationService.java:543) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.cache.CachedNavigationService.getNode(CachedNavigationService.java:164) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationEventsHelperService.getCurrentNavNode(NavigationEventsHelperService.java:493) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationEventsHelperService.getCurrentLaunchNavNode(NavigationEventsHelperService.java:533) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationEventsHelperService.getCurrentLaunchNavNode(NavigationEventsHelperService.java:521) 
at com.sapportals.portal.navigation.workAreaiView.doContent(workAreaiView.java:138) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.serviceDeprecated(AbstractPortalComponent.java:209) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.AbstractPortalComponent.service(AbstractPortalComponent.java:114) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.callPortalComponent(PortalRequestManager.java:328) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.dispatchRequest(PortalRequestManager.java:136) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.AsyncIncludeRunnable$1$DoDispatchRequest.run(AsyncIncludeRunnable.java:375) 
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.AsyncIncludeRunnable.run(AsyncIncludeRunnable.java:388) 
at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.async.ThreadContextRunnable.run(ThreadContextRunnable.java:164) 
at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:729) 
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) 
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: [Xfs] Object not found: com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.pages.procinstance2 at portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.runtime/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.worksets.runtime 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.xfs.BasicContext.lookup(BasicContext.java:1066) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdPersContext.lookup(PcdPersContext.java:387) 
at com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdFilterContext.filterLookup(PcdFilterContext.java:403) 
... 35 more

Hope that we can get some hints from the message above.

KC

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.

ravi_joseph
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KC,

can u pls just breif hw did you resolved?

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Joseph.

I used a Web Dynpro page and iview (REMEBER: to include your WD iview in a WD PAGE, which by default the wizard will ask you to create one when you create a WD iview), insteads of a URL iview. In the WD iview, I used the GP AIntantiate Web Dynpro application. You just need to enter the process id and you launch mode in the application property.

Hope this help.

KC