Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I had a requirement in BDC. I dont have any idea about routing,

Can someone help me out.

The requirement is to get the information of all the fields those needs to be updated in a conversion spreadsheet to upload the routings in SAP.

Please tell me how to proceed.

Rewarsd to all...

Regards,

Aarthi.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You want to upload data of "Routings" using BDC into SAP? Is that the requirement? Can u be bit clear?

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually ur excel spreed sheet as convered according to our format using Access conversion rule.

Ex:ur date format is diffent in spreed sheet .So using conersion rule u have to change the format.Delete lines arrangement ETc

After then u have 2 upload ur file through BDC Upload.

Regards:

Prabu

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use CATT on transaction CA01 or CA02.

See transaction CATT.

Record the CA01/CA02 transaction. Link the fields of these transaction to a field in the Excel sheet and run the CATT.

regards,

Hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the Scenario I've worked for previously, Routing Information would be maintained by 3rd Party Systems / Vendors and when they send the Data to SAP, may be in the Form of IDoc or Flat File which needs to be uploaded in to SAP via BDC.

I worked in a Scenario where I had to update the Following Transactions.

0VTC - For maintaining the Route Information in SAP.

So, this happens basically to keep the Route Information with 3rd Party System / Vendor in sync with the Data available in SAP.

Hope it was helpful input.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri