Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW PO Import Item price incorrectly set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing two issues in PO imports.

1. Lets say Item price is set to $10 in the Supplier Price List.

I want to import PO with the Price set to $5.

I set Unit Price = 5, Quantity =10 and The Purchase Order created is with Price $10 picked up from Price List i.e. Line Total = $100 instead of $50

Then I supply more information:

I additionally supply Line total to be $50

This time Unit Price =10, Price after discount = 5, Linetotal = 50. Now the line total is correct but Discount is 50% which is not correct.

2. If I can sort out above issue with your help, How can I modify PO Lines with DTW. I tried but it does not allow.

Any response would bee much appreciated.

Regards

Devinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devinder,

When your price list has $10 price but actual PO is $5, you either need to change price list or accept 50% as discount. It is not a DTW issue but how to interpret what you are trying to achieve.

In your post, you said 50% discount is not correct, what is the reason behind it? Do you usually override PO price manually in daily process?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for response.

My argument is:

When I update unit Price in PO (When we create it via UI) the Discount % is not update if you change the Price field but when you change the Price after discount field irrespective of what price is in price list.

Similarly when i update Price field through DTW it should not have any impact on Discount %.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the Price field may mean "Price After Discount" in DTW.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please try after entering 0 for the discount column in the Line and the Header templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

It actually set nothing if the price exist in price list . Neither "Price" nor "Price after discount". I had to supply "linetotal" to get the PO value right.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using UnitPrice instead of Price.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Entering the LineTotal is not the correct way to handle this.

Please paste the columns which have values filled from both the Header and Lines template. This will help to understand the possible causes better

Lets say Item price is set to $10 in the Supplier Price List. Is this pricelist attached to the Business Partner (vendor)

Please tell me if the setting In the Document Setting > General Tab ..Calculate the row total using Use Unit Price is checked

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Thanks for your response.

Header fields:

RecordKey CardCode DocCurrency DocDate DocDueDate DocNum HandWritten

Line Fields

RecordKey LineNum ItemCode Price Quantity WarehouseCode TaxCode

I am using SAP 2007A Pl35 AU localization and the said field in general setting has been taken off by SAP in 2007A (to the best of my knowledge)

Regards