cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Good Receipt PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm newbie in SBO and would like to ask help from all experts.

How to make query that show Good Receipt PO per invoice from selected period (for example 01 Oct - 10 Oct).

In this query, user can see GRPO No, Vendor Code, Vendor name, Total Price and GRPO remark

I'm really thankful for your help.

Best regards

Wibisana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda and Devinder,

Thanks a lot for your kind help. I'm now been able to make the query that i need.

This forum is very helpful for newbie like me.

Thank you again

Best regards

Wibisana

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What so you mean by Good Receipt PO per inv

I could give you the query for this in a minute but that way you would not be able to learn the process.

When you open the GRPO screen and point at any of the fields on the header...you will be able to see on the Status Bar the Name of the Table and the name of the field. This would be your starting point... In order for you to see this system information..go to the View Menu on the top and click System Information...

Once you know this..you can open Query Wizard.....click Next..Select the Table....click Next..Select the fields and complete the query.

Just to give you a headsup the Table for Goods Receipt is OPDN and PDN1

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda,

Thanks for your help...I'm now able to make query that I want but I'm still have a little problem about how to make period for this query. User need, very time they open this query, they will need to enter date (for example from 01 Oct to 10 Oct). So, they can see the GRPO for that period only.

How can I make that selection ?

Best regards

Wibisana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Where clause add following:

WHERE DATEFIELD >='[%0]' AND DATEFIELD <= '[%1]'

DATEFIELD is the field like "DocDate, DueDate or TaxDate.

Whenn you will run your query it will prompt to enter two dates.

regards