cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO cant be deleted as wbs element does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help with the deletion of P/O 4500030512. This order is no longer required however when I try to delete it the following message appears:WBS element <<<PR00050494>>> does not exist Message no. CJ021 Diagnosis WBS element <<<PR00050494>>> does not exist. System Response Processing stopped. Procedure Check to make sure that you maintained the right key for the WBS element Change it, if necessary. It appears that the system inserted this code <<<PR00050494>>> in the WBS field and does not allow for change. Please advise.

Thanks advance, point will be rewarded.

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue has been identified by some unusual actions. After contacted with sap global support, we went to table and removed the unexisting wbs element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If that is the case, I can only see the possibility of taking the help of a SAP-PS consultant. Ask him to crete a dummy WBS element with the name in your PO (in CJ20N transaction) and then you mark the PO line item, for deletion.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would have used some Account assignment category (like 'P' or 'X'), while creating the Purchase Order. Then only, the WBS Element field appears in the Account assignment Tab. Try to remove the Account assignment in the Change mode of the Purchase Order (ME22N). If, system allows this change, then you can delete the PO line item.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i can change,but can't save. the error message said wbs element 00050494 doesn't exist.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

It seems that your PO ever use that WBS and it get stuck when you try to change the PO because the WBS itself maybe already close in the PS side, contact your PS consultant to check the WBS, if its already TECO, ask them to reset it ,then change your PO ,then inform the PS team to TECO it again.