cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

due to wbs elem not exist PO can not be deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help with the deletion of P/O 4500030512. This order is no longer required however when I try to delete it the following message appears:WBS element <<<PR00050494>>> does not exist Message no. CJ021 Diagnosis WBS element <<<PR00050494>>> does not exist. System Response Processing stopped. Procedure Check to make sure that you maintained the right key for the WBS element Change it, if necessary. It appears that the system inserted this code <<<PR00050494>>> in the WBS field and does not allow for change. Please advise.

Thanks advance, point will be rewarded.

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved with help of sap support.

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Wat is PO acct assignment category???

Is this a new PO that was created by mistaken...or it is processed one and now no longer required and thats why u want to delete it???

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The account assignment is "P". this po has been changed, and no longer used any more. no GR/IR happend on this po.

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PO must be having WBS element as an account assignment. Check the status of WBS element. See Note 378193 - Change Document: Message CJ021 for archived WBS

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 378193 show the same error as our situtaion. but I don't know if we can apply this note in our system as our system is ECC6.0. As note described, it only apply for 4.6 and 4.7.

Alex