cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not email from alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello I defined alerts according to blog

and I can see my alerts in Alert Inbox, but there's no email, I've checked the blog from Michal for XI: troubleshooting alerts, but I can't find somethign talking about not receiving emails, or maybe some guide to check configuration for the server be able to send emails, I've sent emails from BPM's with Email adapter succesfully but I don't know if this is related, thanks in advance for your answers.

regards,

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

To send alerts through Email, please complete the below configuration

1) Assign the Email Id of the Alert Receipient through SU01.

2) goto RWB>ALERT INBOX> PERSONALIZATION--> (Select) Time Independent Delivery and Email

3)And to send Emails you need to setup SCOT. and you need to check this with your BASIS team.

Regards,

MK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Check the following settings in SCOT.

1)Click on the smtp(it will open the general node data) and check whether the Mail host is given properly or not.

on the same screen(ie. general node data) click on set(corresponding to Internet) and check for an "*" in the address area.

if not please provide.

2) Go to views and select job. if there is no job scheduled,please ask your basis team to do so.

Check the following settings in your ALRTINBOX.

1)go to Subscription tab and tick mail.

2)if subcription is not activated go to SICF and activate it.

3)if the service is not available in sicf(refer 1038797) need to release a report.

RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES in XI so as to activate all the ICF services

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio

You need to configure the emails in SU01 to get emails in your mail box. With this you need to configure them in SCOT transaction.

Thanks

Gaurav