Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what tables are envolve in IW38/IW39 T code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

What tables are envolve in the transaction IW38 to check click the cost tab button to see the employees work order, cost elements, total quantity,

value in currency,actual work, activity type, work starts, on work ends on .

Regards

Piroz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. If it is confirmation details - details of work confirmed for each employee then see table AFRU. Costs for a PM order are available by value category in table PMCO. Table PMCOQT shows the quantity values.

-Paul

Please use [Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)|; forum for PM/CS specific topics

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these.

AFIH

AUFK

ILOA

AFKO

HIKO

IHPA

AFIH

AFVC

COBRB

PRPS

IHSG

Check the view VIQMEL for Notifications

-

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman

Thanks for your tables, but I am interested to only those tables which are responsible for costs estimate details for each employees.

Regards

Piroz

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. If it is confirmation details - details of work confirmed for each employee then see table AFRU. Costs for a PM order are available by value category in table PMCO. Table PMCOQT shows the quantity values.

-Paul

Please use [Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)|; forum for PM/CS specific topics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your tables , It really help to find out the work order with the following tables

AFRU

AFKO

AUFK

But I am unable to get the information for Val in rep curr ie when you open IW32 t code and enter the order no and select the tap button as costs -> select internal labout and click Report planned/Actual button at the top the plan actual comparison report will open under that you can see

Cost elent, Cost text, Total plan costs, Total actual cost, plan/actual variance double click that line another report with details will open which shows at the end VAL IN REP CURR eg 90 so total hours work will be

Edited by: Piroz Eslam on Oct 13, 2008 9:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your tables , It really help to find out the work order with the following tables

AFRU

AFKO

AUFK

But I am unable to get the information for Val in rep curr ie when you open IW32 t code and enter the order no and select the tap button as costs -> select internal labout and click Report planned/Actual button at the top the plan actual comparison report will open under that you can see

Cost elent, Cost text, Total plan costs, Total actual cost, plan/actual variance double click that line another report with details will open which shows at the end VAL IN REP CURR eg 90 so total hours work will be suppose 2 H so he work 2 Hrs and the total amount is 45 / hr = 90 , could you tell me where this val in rep curr will be available in the table.

Regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi,

Figures should be in PMCO (costs) and PMCOQT (quantities).

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your information and update, I got the period value from PMCO table moreover I am interested on following

PMCO

objnr

cocur

beltp

gjahr

vorga

wrt01...............period value

AUFK

aufnr

auart

autyp

ktext

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your information and update, I got the period value from PMCO table moreover I am interested on following

PMCO

objnr

cocur

beltp

gjahr

vorga

wrt01...............period value

AUFK

aufnr

auart

autyp

ktext

objnr

AFRU

aufnr

budat

werks

ismnw

learr

pernr

isdd

isdz

iedd

iedz

The main period are getting from PMCO (period value ), AUFK ( Type, objnr ) the more important is

the details are from AFRU ....Now how to join all these 3 tables because when I want to search order no it is starting as 'OR000050033100' where as in AFRU it is 50033100 so how to write a report to display in such a way that the user has to select 50033100 instead of OR000050033100 .

Regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi,

Table AUFK can be accessed directly with order number value or you can use view CAUFV. Value of OBJNR is now available to allow access to PMCO. Table AFRU can also be found from order number.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your email ,but n see only 1 row I want to look for AFRU which shows 4 records with all the details whch I explain above. but I am not getting full information from AFRU (Order line items ).

Regards

Piroz

0 Kudos

Hi,

AFRU records should be found easily by order number. There will be one record for each confirmation that was entered for this order.

-Paul