cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I Block all the Accounts Payable (Vendor invoice) from FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to set a automatic blocking for all the documents generated in FI for the Vendor invoices (FB60, MIRO, FBCJ, MRKO...)

Even if I set the block status on the Vendor Master to P, any invoice entered by the MIRO tnx isn´t blocked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually we're implementing the Release Payment workflow in FI and the automatic blocking only happens when the document is generated by the FB60 txn.

I tried to use the invoice block in the MIRO customizing but the status "R" is different than the usded in Workflow (W).

In fact, we have several scenarios in wich a Account Payable is generated:

Financials (FB60, FB01)

Cash Journal (FBCJ)

Invoice Verification (MIRO, MRKO)

Travel Management (PRRW)

and the blocking for Payment Release only works with the Financials.

Any idea??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For MIRO invoices you can do the settings in MM, (SPRO - MM - Logistics Invoice Verification - Invoice Block - Stochastic Black). Otherway is to have

payment block indicator in the vendor master.

But please do remember these block would work only for APP system does not

block for Manual payments.

Regards

Chandrasekaran A

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried but at the system doesn't allow me to use the BSEG-ZLSPR.

Is there another way??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have the following options:

1. You can enter the default payment block key in the configuration of Payment Terms (SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Business Transactions>Incoming Invoices/Credit Memos>Maintain Terms of Payment

2. You can do configuration at SPRO>Materials Management>Logistics Invoice Verification>Invoice Block

Thanks

Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should create a substitution (tcode Obbh) with two sets: one for transactions(TRANSACTIONS) and other for document type(DOCUMENTS).

Condition FOR

BKPF-BLART IN DOCUMENTS AND BSEG-KOART = 'K'

AND

SYST-TCODE IN TRANSACTIONS

Substitution

BSEG ZLSPR constant value (A,B,C...)

Hopes it hepls